vrijdag 9 februari 2018

Dublin here I come!

Hi guys,
I am happy to tell you that I will take my two beautiful daughters to Dublin at the end of this month!
We are planning to busk but I am not sure how to take a guitar in the plane, I hear many bad stories about flying with a guitar. I have to think about it, but I will find a way out.
For sure I will play right here:
Sunday February 25th I will play at the Appollo sessions in The Bleeding Horse/Bleeding Horse, Camden Street, Dublin 2 / 

Monday 26th at the : International Bar in DUBLIN/ Ireland

At daytime you can find me as a busker somehow, somewhere in Dublin...

And other great news: Mario and I will record another CD! I have written so many new songs last year, so we decided that we will record our music in April.

So we will not perform so much these month, but if you wanna know where we play, take a look at my website www.annettevogel.nl www.annettevogel.nl

If I got more news about my trip to Dublin, I will let you know as soon as possible!
See you! X


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Translate