donderdag 16 november 2017

Christmas CD release Radio Universe

Hi folks,

Days get shorter and the end of the year is almost there...

In March I was asked to write a song for a Christmas CD and so I did. You can listen to the song very soon, it's recorded at Radio Universe and I will make a clip of it.
Christmas CD event radio Universe

I am very busy with my work as a teacher, but also with my work as a musician.
I played at several places, but most important: I am rehearsing some covers of Ed Sheeran and Adele because my 14 years old daughter is a very good singer and she likes to sing these kind of songs.
She performed the songs for the very first time last weekend! So I am learning a lot :)
Annika

Also I did some nice gigs in Amsterdam; I told the audience about my musical life, so I sang "Suzanne" of Leonard Cohen and some Simon and Garfunkel stuff. Because my parents listened to that kind of music. I also sang many songs of myself. Anyway, still on the road and never stop playing :)) I like to share and hope you like what i am doing. Thanks so much for your supporting.




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Translate