vrijdag 28 april 2017

Birthday party!

Last week I celebrated my birthday. It was a very nice event because some musicians came to my house to make some great music. I really enjoyed the night. Some people gave me some special surprises, one of them ( André Homan) made a little book with a lot of pictures he took of SWAN
He called the book SWAN ONE.
The book got lots of pictures of musicians from Amsterdam or other parts of Holland.
André took also some pictures of my birthday party.
I would like to thank so many people and i hope we'll meet soon again... :))


a week ago the kids celebrated my birthday in the classroom. I was surprised, didn't know they had organised a party. So no lessons that day...



rechts met camera: Andre Homan

Paul, Huib en Bayla

Jan en Richard

Dzuana en Annette

Roelie

met Annika

met Huib

Niek, Aad en Mario

Links Frank Boske

Dzuana en Jaap 


Willem Teunissen

best koud buiten...

playing with Francesco


Paul Pleijsier op gitaar



At the end of the party some friends stayed a little longer and I told them I would like to try out some new songs. So Mario and I played together and Francesco played with us. Live recorded by Bayla Moon! Enjoy!



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Translate